Steelhead Season: Nov. 14 - April 14
All trips run from Sat to Sat. 8 days on the water
At an excellent value this trip is a must for experienced steelheaders, and adventurous anglers. Your guide will be fully stocked with anything you may need on the water all included in the price. This means the flies that have been working, the latest in switch rods, and skagit lines, and all the tips needed to pull out a fish in any condition.
- Transportation to and from Sandspit Airport
- Shared room and private room accommodation available
- Delicious family style, home-cooked meals served with wine
- Fully guided fishing & all fishing gear (except waders and boots)
- Fishing Licences
- Flight from Vancouver to Sandspit
- Alcoholic Beverages (BYOB)
- Guide Gratuities (15%)
- Fly-out trips to our remote steelhead rivers
- Travel from Vancouver-Smithers can be arranged via Hawk Air. You'll be met at the airport by our lodge representatives and transported to the lodge via “River Limos”.
Due to safety measures, and weight restrictions on the airplanes, there is a maximum weight allowance of two bags at 50 pounds per person.
A 50% deposit is due within 14 days of reserving rod space to confirm your reservation. Final payment is due 90 days prior to arrival.